Henry de Vries
- Full professor with the assignment skin infections in particular leprosy University of Amsterdam;
- Advisor to the Netherlands Center for Infectious diseases control on the curative STI programme;
- Consultant Dermatologist and Medical supervisor STI outpatient clinic, Health service Amsterdam;
- Consultant Dermatologist and fellow department of Dermatology, Academic Medical Centre, University of Amsterdam;
- National representative the Netherlands for the International Union against Sexually transmitted Infections (IUSTI) Europe;
- Board member of the International Society for STD Research (ISSTDR);
- Member of the board of Governors Aids Foundation and Soa Aids Nederland.
- MSc CMC, director national and international programs Aidsfonds and Soa Aids Nederland;
- Board member of the international alliances PITCH;
- Board member of the international alliances Hands Off!;
- Board member of the international alliances GUSO;
- Member H-TEAM (Netherlands).
- Project coordinator International Affairs;
- Infectious Diseases/Staff, Public Health Service Amsterdam (Netherlands);
- Secretary of the Foundation World STI & HIV Congress 2021;
- Coordinator of the MCH Handbook Conference 2021, Amsterdam (Netherlands);
- Former secretary of the Amsterdam Planning Group for the International AIDS 2018 conference;
- Former coordinator of the ISSTDR 2005 conference, Amsterdam (Netherlands).
Martin van Oostrom
- MSc, secretary to the board Aidsfonds and Soa Aids Netherland, Amsterdam (Netherlands);
- Member EU HIV/AIDS, viral hepatitis and tuberculosis Civil Society Forum, European Commission, DG SANTE (Luxemburg);
- Chair to the board of governors of chair AIDS and STI in general practice, Academic Medical Centre, Amsterdam (Netherlands);
- Member at committee on mechanical contraceptives standards, Royal NEN, Delft (Netherlands):
- Member at advisory council of CEPHIR, MHS Rotterdam-Rijnmond, Rotterdam (Netherlands);
- Secretary-treasurer, ISSTDR Conference Support Foundation, Amsterdam (Netherlands).